Aluminum Machining Service Die Casting Part Stainless Steel GB2626
Die Cast Mold Manufacturing Processes
Die casting is a manufacturing process that is commonly used for producing accurately dimensions, sharply defined, smooth or textured surface metal parts. It is accomplished by forcing molten metal under high pressure into reusable metal dies. The die casting molds process follows the subsequent procedures regarding die cast mold manufacturing: 1. A mold is created in at least two sections to allow the proper removal of the casting.
2. The sections are mounted securely within the machine and are arranged so that one is stationary while the other is moveable.
3. The two are tightly clamped together.
4. Molten metal is injected into the die cavity where it quickly solidifies.
5. The die halves are drawn apart and the casting is ejected.
When compared with sand or permanent mold processes, HPDC (High Pressure Die Casting) is the fastest method in the industry for producing highly precise non-ferrous metal parts.
|Product Name||Chinese original processing aluminum die casting service custom die casting|
|Product Material||USA Brand : A360,A380,A356,A383 ECT|
|(Aluminum die casting)||Europe Brand: EN-AC 46100,EN-AC 46000,EN-AC 47100 ECT|
|Japan Brand: ADC12,ADC3,ADC5,ADC10 ECT|
|Other all kinds of Aluminum Alloy as Customer Required|
|Product Material||GB/T13812-92: ZZnAI4Y YX040 ZZnAI4Cu1Y YX041 ZZnAICu3Y YX043|
|(Zinc die casting)||EN 12844-1998: ZP0400 ZP3 ZP0410 ZP5 ZP0430 ZP2 ZP0810 ZP8 ZP1110 ZP2720 ZP27 ZP0010 ZP16|
|ASTM B 6-2003: Z13001 Z15001 Z19001|
|JIS H 5301-1990: ZDC1 ZDC2|
|Other all kinds of Zinc Alloy as Customer Required|
|Mold material||H13 Steel, 2344 Steel, DIEVAR Steel|
|Mold cavity||1 cavity, 2 cavities, 4 cavities, 8 cavities|
|Mold lifetime||50000-100000 shoots|
|Quality control||Surface, Dimensions, Threads, Balance, Gas Density, Material|
1. Quick Response: your inquiry will be replied in 24 hours, sales are more than 10 years of engineer background, react fast and give strong support.
2. Competitive Price: we are original manufacturer; low operating cost and innovative ideas enable to offer very competitive cost.
3. One-Step Service: offer from design, machining, surface treatment to finally assembly.
4. Quality Guarantee: Experienced engineers, precision production machines, precision inspection equipment with experienced inspectors and QC system to ensure quality.
5. Production Capacity: 18sets Swiss Machining Lathes and 100sets 3/4/5 Axis CNC machining centers with 500,000pcs monthly of sufficient production capacity enable to meet large demand.
6. On Time Delivery: Sufficient production capacity and strong project management.
7. Good Service: Good service runs throughout the whole process from inquiry/quotation, sampling, production, inspection, packaging to delivery and after sale.
8.Value-added services: A trusted partner who can help you purchase a variety of other legal items, including a variety of special products
Q1: How Can I get a quotation?
A1: Please provide 2D or 3D files or samples. Draw format: IGS, STEP, STP, JPEG, PDF, DWG, DXF, CAD etc.
Q2: What is your MOQ?
A2: Do not have MOQ limited, trial order before mass production is welcomed.
Q3: What about quality control?
A3: Self-inspection in every process by the production operator. Spot inspection and final inspection executed by QC, Defective rate controlled within 2% even lower.
Q4: Can I print my own brand logo on your product?
A4: OEM orders are highly welcome. Please provide the details of your logo, logo position when you send us inquiry.
Q5: Are you manufacturer or trader?
A5: We are a 15years’ experience factory. We try our best to provide competitive price and professional service.