304 316 Aluminum Die Casting Products Silica Sol Investment Casting
304 316 Silicon Steel Casting Silica Sol Investment Casting/Investment Vacuum Castings/Aluminum Die Casting
Vacuum casting(Vacuum casting )
Vacuum casting is a casting process in which metals are melted, poured and crystallized in a vacuum chamber. Vacuum casting can minimize the gas content in metal and prevent metal oxidation. Special alloy steel castings with high requirements and titanium alloy castings with high oxidation resistance can be produced by this method. The cost of vacuum casting is high. It is usually used to smelt alloys and high-quality castings with high vapor pressure and easy volatilization loss. The mold should not contain volatiles.
Classification of vacuum casting
Vacuum casting is generally divided into vacuum suction casting and vacuum die casting[ 2]
Vacuum suction casting
Vacuum suction casting is a kind of casting method, in which the mold gate (or riser) is inserted into the liquid metal, and then the mold is vacuumized to make the negative pressure in the mold cavity. Under the negative pressure, the liquid metal rises along the gate (or riser) and fills the mold, solidifies and forms, so as to obtain the casting[ 3]
Die casting is a manufacturing process that is commonly used for producing accurately dimensions, sharply defined, smooth or textured surface metal parts. It is accomplished by forcing molten metal under high pressure into reusable metal dies. The die casting molds process follows the subsequent procedures regarding die cast mold manufacturing:
1. A mold is created in at least two sections to allow the proper removal of the casting.
2. The sections are mounted securely within the machine and are arranged so that one is stationary while the other is moveable.
3. The two are tightly clamped together.
4. Molten metal is injected into the die cavity where it quickly solidifies.
5. The die halves are drawn apart and the casting is ejected.
When compared with sand or permanent mold processes, HPDC (High Pressure Die Casting) is the fastest method in the industry for producing highly precise non-ferrous metal parts.
Die Cast Mold Benefits
There are numerous advantages regarding the usage of die casting (or HPDC) process. Die Casting, we can provide you with die cast molds that match your design specifications.
1. Household appliances industry
2. Auto electronics industry
3. Power industry
4. LED industry
5. security,instruments and meters industry
6. communications industry
7. intelligent control industry
8. Internet of Things(IOT) industry and military industry, etc.
1. Quick Response: your inquiry will be replied in 24 hours, sales are more than 10 years of engineer background, react fast and give strong support.
2. Competitive Price: we are original manufacturer; low operating cost and innovative ideas enable to offer very competitive cost.
3. One-Step Service: offer from design, machining, surface treatment to finally assembly.
4. Quality Guarantee: Experienced engineers, precision production machines, precision inspection equipment with experienced inspectors and QC system to ensure quality.
5. Production Capacity: 18sets Swiss Machining Lathes and 100sets 3/4/5 Axis CNC machining centers with 500,000pcs monthly of sufficient production capacity enable to meet large demand.
6. On Time Delivery: Sufficient production capacity and strong project management.
7. Good Service: Good service runs throughout the whole process from inquiry/quotation, sampling, production, inspection, packaging to delivery and after sale.
8.Value-added services: A trusted partner who can help you purchase a variety of other legal items, including a variety of special products
1. Are You Factory/Manufacturer Or Trading Company?
We are factory/manufacturer of Aluminum Die Casting with over 10 years' experience.You can get competitive price SMT Mounting Machine here of high quality.
2. Do You Offer OEM/ODM Service?
Yes, we have rich experience in offering OEM/ODM service. Design service offered.
3. Can machines be used at outside?
With waterproof function, could be used at outsise.
4. What is your MOQ?
Any quantity is acceptable.
5. How Can I get a quotation?
Please provide 2D or 3D files or samples. Draw format: IGS, STEP, STP, JPEG, PDF, DWG, DXF, CAD etc.
6. What is your MOQ?
Do not have MOQ limited, trial order before mass production is welcomed.
7. What about quality control?
Self-inspection in every process by the production operator. Spot inspection and final inspection executed by QC, Defective rate controlled within 2% even lower.
8. Can I print my own brand logo on your product?
OEM orders are highly welcome. Please provide the details of your logo, logo position when you send us inquiry.