All kinds of aluminum die casting used in variety of industrial application
Warm and quick response service, On time delivery, Good after-sales service
Die Cast Mold Manufacturing Processes Die casting is accomplished by forcing molten metal under high pressure into reusable metal dies. The die casting molds process follows the subsequent procedures regarding die cast mold manufacturing: 1. A mold is created in at least two sections to allow the proper removal of the casting.
2. The sections are mounted securely within the machine and are arranged so that one is stationary while the other is moveable.
3. The two are tightly clamped together.
4. Molten metal is injected into the die cavity where it quickly solidifies.
5. The die halves are drawn apart and the casting is ejected.
When compared with sand or permanent mold processes, HPDC (High Pressure Die Casting) is the fastest method in the industry for producing highly precise non-ferrous metal parts. Die Cast Mold Benefits There are numerous advantages regarding the usage of die casting (or HPDC) process. Die Casting, we can provide you with die cast molds that match your design specifications.
* Net shape part configuration is achievable
* High dimensional accuracy is achievable
* Fast production
* Thinner walls are achievable when compared to investment and sand castings
* Wide range of possible shapes
* External threads can be casted
* Steel inserts can be over-molded
* Holes can be cored to internal tap drill size
1. Professional and experienced engineering and manufacturing.
2. One-stop manufacturing service
3. Custom design and size as customer requirements
4. Certification: ISO9001, SGS, ROHS
5.Manufacturer: over 10 years production experience
6.Competitive Price, High quality, Fast Delivery,Good after sales service
1. Quick Response: your inquiry will be replied in 24 hours, sales are more than 10 years of engineer background, react fast and give strong support.
2. Competitive Price: we are original manufacturer; low operating cost and innovative ideas enable to offer very competitive cost.
3. One-Step Service: offer from design, machining, surface treatment to finally assembly.
4. Quality Guarantee: Experienced engineers, precision production machines, precision inspection equipment with experienced inspectors and QC system to ensure quality.
5. Production Capacity: 18sets Swiss Machining Lathes and 100sets 3/4/5 Axis CNC machining centers with 500,000pcs monthly of sufficient production capacity enable to meet large demand.
6. On Time Delivery: Sufficient production capacity and strong project management.
7. Good Service: Good service runs throughout the whole process from inquiry/quotation, sampling, production, inspection, packaging to delivery and after sale.
8.Value-added services: A trusted partner who can help you purchase a variety of other legal items, including a variety of special products
Q1: How Can I get a quotation?
Q1:How Can I get a quotation?
A1: Please provide 2D or 3D files or samples. Draw format: IGS, STEP, STP, JPEG, PDF, DWG, DXF, CAD etc.
Q2: What is your MOQ?
A2: Do not have MOQ limited, trial order before mass production is welcomed.
Q3: What about quality control?
A3: Self-inspection in every process by the production operator. Spot inspection and final inspection executed by QC, Defective rate controlled within 2% even lower.
Q4: Can I print my own brand logo on your product?
A4: OEM orders are highly welcome. Please provide the details of your logo, logo position when you send us inquiry.
Q5: Are you manufacturer or trader?
A5: We are a 15years’ experience factory. We try our best to provide competitive price and professional service.