In 1910 casting of lead, tin and zinc emerged. Injecta, Teufenthal (1920) and Bühler (1925), (today DGS Druckguss Systeme AG) introduced the process known as "injection molding" in the U.S. for the first time, which became later widely-known by the term "die casting". Since then, this process has been further refined and enhanced for even larger, heavier and more complex parts.
Zinc, aluminum, and magnesium are the three main die casting alloys. They are normally non-ferrous and their mechanical properties vary greatly to fit almost every type of application a manufacturer may need. Not only can die cast alloys withstand high operating temperatures, but they are also fully recyclable. Die cast alloys also have:
Die casting zinc, die casting aluminum, die casting magnesium
|Product Name||Chinese original processing aluminum die casting service custom die casting|
(Aluminum die casting)
|USA Brand||A360,A380,A356,A383 Etc.|
|Europe Brand||EN-AC 46100,EN-AC 46000,EN-AC 47100 Etc.|
|Japan Brand||ADC12,ADC3,ADC5,ADC10,AC7A Etc.|
|Other all kinds of Aluminum Alloy as Customer Required|
(Zinc die casting)
|GB/T13812-92: ZZnAI4Y YX040 ZZnAI4Cu1Y YX041 ZZnAICu3Y YX043|
|EN 12844-1998: ZP0400 ZP3 ZP0410 ZP5 ZP0430 ZP2 ZP0810 ZP8 ZP1110 ZP2720 ZP27 ZP0010 ZP16|
|ASTM B 6-2003: Z13001 Z15001 Z19001|
|JIS H 5301-1990: ZDC1 ZDC2|
|Other all kinds of Zinc Alloy as Customer Required|
|Mold material||H13 Steel, 2344 Steel, DIEVAR Steel Etc.|
|Mold cavity||1 cavity, 2 cavities, 4 cavities, 8 cavities|
|Mold lifetime||50000-100000 Shoots|
|Quality control||Surface, Dimensions, Threads, Balance, Gas Density, Material|
Die casting is a manufacturing process that is commonly used for producing accurately dimensions, sharply defined, smooth or textured surface metal parts. It is accomplished by forcing molten metal under high pressure into reusable metal dies. The die casting molds process follows the subsequent procedures regarding die cast mold manufacturing:
1. A mold is created in at least two sections to allow the proper removal of the casting.
2. The sections are mounted securely within the machine and are arranged so that one is stationary while the other is moveable.
3. The two are tightly clamped together.
4. Molten metal is injected into the die cavity where it quickly solidifies.
5. The die halves are drawn apart and the casting is ejected.
When compared with sand or permanent mold processes, HPDC (High Pressure Die Casting) is the fastest method in the industry for producing highly precise non-ferrous metal parts.
Die Cast Mold Benefits
There are numerous advantages regarding the usage of die casting (or HPDC) process. Die Casting, we can provide you with die cast molds that match your design specifications.
1. Household appliances industry
2. Auto electronics industry
3. Power industry
4. LED industry
5. security,instruments and meters industry
6. communications industry
7. intelligent control industry
8. Internet of Things(IOT) industry and military industry, etc.
1. Quick Response: your inquiry will be replied in 24 hours, sales are more than 10 years of engineer background, react fast and give strong support.
2. Competitive Price: we are original manufacturer; low operating cost and innovative ideas enable to offer very competitive cost.
3. One-Step Service: offer from design, machining, surface treatment to finally assembly.
4. Quality Guarantee: Experienced engineers, precision production machines, precision inspection equipment with experienced inspectors and QC system to ensure quality.
5. Production Capacity: 18sets Swiss Machining Lathes and 100sets 3/4/5 Axis CNC machining centers with 500,000pcs monthly of sufficient production capacity enable to meet large demand.
6. On Time Delivery: Sufficient production capacity and strong project management.
7. Good Service: Good service runs throughout the whole process from inquiry/quotation, sampling, production, inspection, packaging to delivery and after sale.
8.Value-added services: A trusted partner who can help you purchase a variety of other legal items, including a variety of special products
1. Are You Factory/Manufacturer Or Trading Company?
We are factory/manufacturer of Aluminum Die Casting with over 10 years' experience.You can get competitive price SMT Mounting Machine here of high quality.
2. Do You Offer OEM/ODM Service?
Yes, we have rich experience in offering OEM/ODM service. Design service offered.
3. Can machines be used at outside?
With waterproof function, could be used at outsise.
4. What is your MOQ?
Any quantity is acceptable.
5. How Can I get a quotation?
Please provide 2D or 3D files or samples. Draw format: IGS, STEP, STP, JPEG, PDF, DWG, DXF, CAD etc.
6. What is your MOQ?
Do not have MOQ limited, trial order before mass production is welcomed.
7. What about quality control?
Self-inspection in every process by the production operator. Spot inspection and final inspection executed by QC, Defective rate controlled within 2% even lower.
8. Can I print my own brand logo on your product?
OEM orders are highly welcome. Please provide the details of your logo, logo position when you send us inquiry.