T1 sample, about 3-10 weeks, according to the mold requirement
Production lead time
2-5 weeks, according to the order Qty
Mold payment term
50% T/T deposit with PO, balance 50% T/T after sample approved
Products payment term
30% T/T deposit with PO, balance 70% T/T before shipment
Port of loading
Ningbo or Shanghai port
Some pictures of our die casting parts:
1. Professional and experienced engineering and manufacturing.
2. One-stop manufacturing service
3. Custom design and size as customer requirements
4. Certification: ISO9001, SGS, ROHS
5. Manufacturer: over 10 years production experience
6. Competitive Price, High quality, Fast Delivery,Good after sales service
1. Quick Response: your inquiry will be replied in 24 hours, sales are more than 10 years of engineer background, react fast and give strong support.
2. Competitive Price: we are original manufacturer; low operating cost and innovative ideas enable to offer very competitive cost.
3. One-Step Service: offer from design, machining, surface treatment to finally assembly.
4. Quality Guarantee: Experienced engineers, precision production machines, precision inspection equipment with experienced inspectors and QC system to ensure quality.
5. Production Capacity: 18sets Swiss Machining Lathes and 100sets 3/4/5 Axis CNC machining centers with 500,000pcs monthly of sufficient production capacity enable to meet large demand.
6. On Time Delivery: Sufficient production capacity and strong project management.
7. Good Service: Good service runs throughout the whole process from inquiry/quotation, sampling, production, inspection, packaging to delivery and after sale.
8.Value-added services: A trusted partner who can help you purchase a variety of other legal items, including a variety of special products
Q1: How Can I get a quotation?
Q1:How Can I get a quotation?
A1: Please provide 2D or 3D files or samples. Draw format: IGS, STEP, STP, JPEG, PDF, DWG, DXF, CAD etc.
Q2: What is your MOQ?
A2: Do not have MOQ limited, trial order before mass production is welcomed.
Q3: What about quality control?
A3: Self-inspection in every process by the production operator. Spot inspection and final inspection executed by QC, Defective rate controlled within 2% even lower.
Q4: Can I print my own brand logo on your product?
A4: OEM orders are highly welcome. Please provide the details of your logo, logo position when you send us inquiry.
Q5: Are you manufacturer or trader?
A5: We are a 15years’ experience factory. We try our best to provide competitive price and professional service.